10 Explanations (yet surely not all) Just Why Men Betray The Women They Love
From a sexual standpoint, healthy adult men are likely to be most stimulated by visual enjoyment of women’s body parts and sexual shows. Men in general also appear to have a larger psychological ability to engage in objectified, shadowy sexual experiences. This is the key reason why men enjoy pornography and strip clubs – settings that permit them to sexually objectify female body parts.
I am merely giving a few likely explanations of why men are unfaithful. It’s what men are built for. It’s a piece of their reproductive function. It is a by-product of extended life spans, more numbing careers, and too much labor. And it is an instinctive refusal to give up one’s own need for the problematic and antiquated structure of marriage.
1. Men become miserable in a relationship. This most typical excuse for cheating usually sounds something like she’s gained weight, nags all the time, and does not want to have sex any longer. What on earth is a guy to do? But in reality, no matter how rational infidelity may seem at the moment, having sex or affairs when unhappy with your spouse is an poor way to deal with relationship problems.
2. Unfaithful men may have spouses who cheat. Men also get revenge on their unfaithful wives, by having multiple relationships. Regardless of whether their wives are guilty, some men carry on with their tricks. This is mostly done by men who don’t want to forgive their spouses.
3. Most men have had a gorgeous woman in fact come on to them. Just how we manage it depends on several factors, marital status presumably chief among them. Single? Great, hit it. Not single? You know what the answer should be, but do you possess the willpower? The sort of husband or boyfriend who gives into this type of enticement is often less experienced with women in spite of his being spoken for. Self-discipline is way overestimated.
4. Once you hit 40 or even 50, a man needs to know he still has game. An opportunity to get naked with a woman half his age isn’t something to turn down – unless he’s sure to get caught. If it’s the babysitter, you had better add up the cost of half your stuff, since that’s a likely price to pay.
5. He isn’t who he appears to be. This man never meant to be monogamous, inspite of taking a vow or making a commitment. He doesn’t have empathy for his wife, and he sees being faithful as something to work around rather than respect. His desire to get what he wants anytime he wants it supersedes the benefit he places on respect, intimacy, and partnership.
6. Every now and then in a long-term relationship, people let themselves go. Maybe she has gained a ton of weight, developed a drinking condition, or simply does not care anymore. The problem with familiarity is that you don’t become aware of these things as they occur over time. Instead, you awaken one day and realize the creature sharing your house is a far cry from the girl you first spotted and lusted after. Yet again, for many men, it comes down to choosing between fixing a tricky problem or just chasing tail elsewhere.
7. A few men will turn to a new woman because they do not believe their efforts to bring home the bacon are respected. A rotten, shopaholic wife is enough to make an older man long for flower power, free love, and a simpler life.
8. Many guys remain aggressive throughout their lives. Conquest feels good. We need to be champions. What better way than by keeping a number of females happy.
9. Every so often you just have to break the rules. The stable husband and father checks out of the workplace, goes to a bar, and takes a day to blow things off. If that involves some strange, all the better.
10. He could be a sex or love addict. This man makes use of sexual fantasy and cravings as a means to calm demanding life tensions he sees difficult to tolerate. He uses sex and romantic passion to draw attention away from emotional emptiness and to stay away from uncomfortable feelings.
All through history, men have had multiple wives and lovers with the full knowledge of their tribes.
One issue with unfaithful guys is that we are not very good at getting away with it. Women are better spys than we are at concealing cheating.
Women have to understand still more regarding why men lie and cheat on the women they adore. How to discover it. How to stop it. How to alter it. ~ http://txtromance.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/whymenlieandcheat.pdf
And maybe even before she commits, she needs to understand how to seize his heart and make him love her for ever and ever. You need to ask. However, most men will lie continuously. Only 7 per cent will inform you without being questioned. Even worse, about 86 per cent of men will lie even after being challenged with evidence. ~ http://txtromance.com/capture-his-heart-and-make-him-love-you-forever-a-mans-view/
Tags: why do men cheat on women,why black men cheat,why men lie and women cry